What makes us different?
- Small classes so you learn more
- No rotation of partners for those who want to stay dancing and learning just with their partner or friend
- Short courses so you don’t need to commit for too long
- Follow on classes that help you progress
- Choreography that gives you the basics but with some ‘Strictly’ style moves from lesson one!
- Catch up lessons offered if needed as part of your course fee
Dance Factory Bristol is run by Michele Webber, an experienced dancer and dance coach. She has competed at a national level and danced internationally also teaching in Amsterdam for 4 years. She is a qualified teacher with many years of coaching, performing and competing experience behind her. Michele is also proud to coach the Bristol University ballroom and latin team and has recently partnered Brian Fortuna in a high profile beginners DVD that Is sold in the UK and the U.S.
There is a team of coaches that can cover many dance styles including ballroom and latin, hip hop and Street, Bollywood, cheer leading, disco, jazz and dancexercise. Dance can be great fun, provide a wonderful exercise opportunity and can help anyone escape the stressesof everyday! Dance lessons and dance classes are comfortable and informal but focused on people achieving their potential and getting maximum value for money. We are flexible in our approach and will always go out of our way to make sure you enjoy your learning experience
To find out more about our classes click here…
What makes our dance coaches special?
- Some of them are still performing so our teaching is current and up to date.
- All of them are passionate about delivering the best possible learning experience for you.
- The steps are thought through carefully to ensure that you learn moves that you can use when you get the chance to dance plus some that are more flamboyant and stretch you a little!